- 140g T.V.P. mince, hydrated in water
- 2tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large onion
- 1-2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Herbs, to taste (basil or oregano)
- Seasoning to taste
- Tamari soy sauce
- Drain the T.V.P. Heat the oil and fry the sliced onion for a few minutes to soften. Add the garlic, stir and fry for a few minutes more.
- Add the mince, herbs, seasoning, a generous amount of soy sauce and a little of the water in which the mince was soaked.
- Allow the sauce to simmer until the water has evaporated and it will be ready to pour over cooked pasta and serve.