- 1tbsp instant coffee powder
- 4tbsp cocoa powder
- 100g Demerara sugar
- 100g fresh white breadcrumbs
- 300ml whipped cream
- 15ml dark rum or rum flavour
- Dark chocolate vermicelli to serve
- Mix coffee, cocoa and 75g Demerara sugar with the breadcrumbs.
- Lightly fold the remaining sugar into the whipped cream, add the rum to the cream.
- Using a glass bowl or 4 individual glass dishes, layer cream and crumb mixture alternately. Start with crumbs and end with a cream layer.
- Chill for 2 hours. Serve, decorated with dark chocolate vermicelli.