- 45ml vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped finely
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced
- 1tsp dried lemon grass, ground
- 2tsp Thai green curry paste
- 4 medium skinless chicken breast fillets, cut into chunks
- 300ml chicken stock
- 150ml coconut
- A few whole basil
- A good squeeze of lime
- Salt and freshly ground black
- Fresh basil leaves, to garnish
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and fry the onion and garlic over
a lowheat, until softened but not browned .
- Stir in the
lemon grassand green curry paste and cook for 1 minute .
- Add the chicken and stir-fry for 1 minute to coat with the mixture. Pour over the stock and cook until bubbling hot. Simmer, covered for 10 minutes
- Add the coconut milk and simmer for a couple of minutes or until chicken is cooked through
. Stirin the basil leaves and a squeeze of lime juice. Season to taste and spoon onto serving plates. Finish with a basil garnish.